- More of batman Arkham Asylum, I loved that game was my fav game of what ever year it came out
- The free roam, Arkham City was a great setting...somthing that could only happen in a game or a comic book but a really great idea.
- New animations, the new combat free flow animations look awesome and work well.
- New playable characters: Catwoman, robin and Night wing. all in them selves are there own characters, some complanits about them but that will come up in the bad.
- The story: The best part of the game and what really makes it the best Batman game ever made
- The gameplay: its better then it was in Akham Asylum, as they improved on what was wrong, kept what was right and added to it to make it more awesome
- The ending, very sad and dramatic
- the DLC story add on
- The different visons for each character, each has its own use's and works differently to batmans
- Nightwing and Robin, i feel they where let down by the fact they don't have any voice acting, i understand why night wing wouldn't as he wasn't featured in the main game at all, but as Robin was and has a voice, yet for the predator and challenge he is a mute. a little voice would have made the characters feel more well made.
- the glitches, there small things. like when you take down a henchmen and he gets stuck in a wall or floor, as funny as it looks and is still a bad
- Fancy bat vison, as much as i like using it, it is baicly just a big cheat book, the other playable characters don't really have this but is still pretty easy to just play the game with it on.
Overall this is a great game, i really like it and can't find any real problems with the game, as the developers learned from there last game, they got rid of the problems from arkham asylum, it is one of my fav games i have gotten new and i cannot wait for the next one or more DLC... because they will be...and there better be!