- How much fun it is to play the missions
- The games story line had me hooked, i think its the only game where i just wanted to get the story done to find out what happen
- New side missions
- Professor Genki, just this character's side mission and random fight in the game you can have with him, makes Saints row the only game where i have punched a cat man in the groin.
- The Insane things you can make with character customization
- leveling up system made cop's and gang members atachly a threat, if you didn't level up you would die.
- New Specialists gang members, the deckers teleporting hammer carrying girl, the morning star sinpers where the annoying but fun to fight one's..the other's, just seemed lke regular enemies really
- Voice acting is amazing in this game, the choice of Voice for your character alone is awesome on its own, the voice's and characters through out the world of the game just add's a whole level of coolness
- The sky falling levels, i didn't like them....they just sort of annoyed me
- Lack of tattoo placement, i would have liked the game to let you choose any tattoo you can have any where not just certain one's in certain place's
- The developers should have kept some secrets, think about playing the game...and not knowing about 1/2 the crazy shit in it, that for me would have made the game as a whole a lot better, before beating killbane and he talks about the apocofist, if i had no idea what that was it would have made me much more interested to get them my 1st play through, or hiding the fact the game has zombies in it would have made them a much bigger moment.
- How many of the mission's where the same as the missions in Saints row 2, its not hard to notice really...its just changed some characters and enemies
Over all i think that the game is load's of insane fun, my two main problems with the game are the fact the developers didn't seem to keep any secrets....and that just made the game a bit less exciting for me, the few cool things they hadn't released in a trailer where pretty awesome but as i said in the bad points i feel it would have made the game more exciting if you found things like the apocofist, Saints row has evolved, a lot like a Pokemon, in to a game franchised that was just a cartoony alliterative to GTA into GTA's insane brother that hits things with dildos and love's laser...and that's what makes the game amazing
I don't like ratings so i am just going to say i really really think that who ever read's this should buy the game as i think it will be at least a contender for game of the year